RULES & REGULATIONS
All persons who agree to become a member and guests of members hereby agree to adhere to all rules and regulations set forth by The LA Spot.
Guys be sure to receive regular check-ups for STD's. It's important that everyone be safe. Also, if you have contracted an STD please get treated and allow the necessary time to be cleared by your doctor before returning to the Magnum Parties or events.
1. No longer will Alcohol aka Open Bar be served or allowed at the current 'LA Spot' premises! NOTE: It’s illegal without an ABC Liquor Permit in Los Angeles. (Sidebar: Members MUST get their Buzz on before they arrive or entering The LA Spot!
2. No hard drugs are allowed on the premises. That includes Marijuana & Vapors! Note: A License is required if charging a cover, selling tickets or accepting donations.
NOTE: We realize this is a big change, but know that Midtowne Spa, Slammerclub, ZoneLA, Flex Spa and even the popular 'Den in Atlanta' do not allow alcohol or drugs of kind at their establishment.
3. Members are expected to conduct themselves in an adult manner. Rowdy, disruptive, or anti-social behavior will result in ejection from The LA Spot and immediate revocation of membership.
4. The LA Spot reserves the right to add or modify rules that exist as necessary and you hereby agree to adhere to the said modifications.
5. Membership revocation is at the discretion of the Membership Committee and may be administered without advance notice for violations/infractions of any of the established rules. (This includes being rude, obnoxious, a burden, or nuisance to other members.)
6. All members are to be treated with common courtesy and respect.
7. The main objective of The LA Spot is discretion. We expect that what goes on in The LA Spot, stays at The LA Spot!
8. “No, thank you!” or “No!” always means: “No, thank you!” or “No!” We ask that you do not participate with other members who do not invite you to participate.
9. No firearms, sharp objects, or other weapons are allowed on the premises.
10. Cameras, camcorders, and recording devices are strictly prohibited.
11. Any bags or containers brought into The LA Spot are subject to search at any time by the staff. Members who bring large bags or suitcases will no longer allowed
12. The LA Spot will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen items.
13. The LA Spot will not be held responsible or liable for any bodily injury.
14. The LA Spot’s dress code must be adhered to at all times or you may be asked to vacate the premises.
15. At Management discretion; we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
Good News: Once we open our new facility in 2021 we will be organized as a 501(c) 7 which allows Private Member Social Clubs to serve complimentary liquor drinks to it's members.